Bright and tangy, this salad combines some of our favorite flavors and is packed with healthy goodness.
- 2 oz Brine reserved from Pickled Beets
- 2 Tbsp Roasted Red Pepper & Peach Jam
- 2 Tbsp Lusty Monk Whole Grain Mustard
- 2 oz Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Spiced Sweet Pickled Beets
- Roasted Sunflower Seeds
- Soft Brie or Goat Cheese
- Baby Kale or Mixed Greens
Whisk together Brine, Jam, and Mustard in large bowl.
Slowly whisk in Olive Oil until smooth and combined.
Toss Green in dressing, add blueberries and pickled beets.
Serve salad sprinkled with sunflower seeds and garnished with your favorite soft cheese! Makes a beautiful accompaniment to our Glazed Red Pepper & Peach Ham.