Try out our Harvest Spice Apple Butter in this Recipe!
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/3 cup Harvest Spice Apple Butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 cup quick oats or chopped pecans
- 4 tablespoons butter (softened)
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Milk
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. In another bowl, mix the egg, milk, and oil. Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix just until combined. Do not overmix!
- For the streusel, combine the flour, cinnamon, sugar and nuts together. Cut in the butter until you have a crumbly mix and the butter is all mixed in.
- Line Muffin tins with baking papers, or spray with pan spray, and spoon a heaping tablespoon of batter into the bottom of each cup. Put a tablespoon of apple butter over top the batter. Top with streusel mix.
- Bake at 375 F for 10-15 minutes for regular size muffins, 20-25 minutes for jumbo muffins. The muffins are done when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean and batter appears dry between streusel.
- Let cool. Mix Powdered Sugar with Milk and drizzle over top of muffins.